Click on an area for more information.
|Area Name||Area in km2||Last update|
Manage your map
Creating a new area
- Click the polygon next to the hand on the map.
- Click the map to create your area.
- Not completely satisfied? Move the corners to change the areas. Right click a corner to remove a point, or drag the circle in the middle of a side to add a point.
- Satisfied? Click the area and give it a name next to the map.
- Save the area.
Editing an area
- Click an area created previously.
- Drag the corners of the area to change it. Right click a corner to remove it, or drag the circle in the middle of a side to add a point.
- Satisfied? Click update, then your area will be saved.
Update your collection
- Click an area.
- Type the number of collected bags and liters per bag.
- Click update.