Last Revised: May 13, 2021
WasteTime (“Company”, “we”, or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We have
1. Types Of Data We Collect
1.1 Information You Provide
We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, when you register for an account on our Services, we collect your email address, as well as any other information that you submit to us. In addition, if you provide us feedback or contact us (for support, for example), we will collect the data included in the communication. If you participate in a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion, we will collect any data you provide in connection with that promotion. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Services.
1.2 Information Automatically Collected Via Technology
When you use our Services, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you use our Services your computer or device’s operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, access times, language, domain name, date/time stamps for your use of the App, and your unique device identifier (“UDID”) are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites.
Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time.
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of our application, we may collect, with your prior permission:
Information regarding your location
Pictures and other information from your Device’s camera and photo library
We use this information to provide features of our service, to improve and customize our service. The information may be uploaded to the company’s servers and/or a service provider’s server or it may be simply stored on your device.
2. Use Of Your Data
We use personal information collected through our Site, App, and Services for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Site, or in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our Services, App, and Sites;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Site, App, and Services;
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The personal data you provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about Services offered by Company; and
- link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We may also create anonymous and/or de-identified data records from your personal
information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally
identifiable to you.
3. Sharing Of Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with your consent;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work, and are required by contract not to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by the Company;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process,
- in an emergency to protect the personal safety of Company, its customers, or any
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company;
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information in our sole discretion.
4. Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
5. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
We allow you to choose which forms of communication you receive from us, how you manage your public information, and how you set your sharing preferences. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
6. Security Of Your Personal Information
Company is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. While Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, no security measure is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
7. Contact Information